Looking to organise a Group Break Away?
Whether it’s a small group for 5 or a large group for 100 plus we are here to look after you and make your stay a truly memorable one at the Kilkenny River Court Hotel.
We have been making occasions truly special at the Kilkenny River Court Hotel for many years and we can assure you that nothing will be overlooked only our stunning view of Kilkenny Castle.
We look after many occasion breakaways here at the Kilkenny River Court Hotel:
• Retirement Breakaway
• Celebrating a Special Birthday with family & friends
• Group of Friends or Family get away
• Anniversary Celebration
• Golf groups with assistance co-ordinating your golf outings
• Bridge Groups and any other special interest
• and everything in between
If you are looking to organise a group break away to mark any occasion, we have it covered and it’s the little touches that make it very special, we can arrange any of the following
• Drinks on the Terrace under the shadow of Kilkenny Castle
• The perfect backdrop for memorable photos with Kilkenny Castle in the background
• Special Menu created by our Head Chef
• Private dining for your group
• Live Entertainment to mark the occasion
• BBQ’s & Games on the Terrace
• Assistance in recommending & organising off site activities in Kilkenny City
Kilkenny’s most popular attractions on your doorstep. Avail of our reduced rates to visit these attractions.
Enhance your breakaway with an arranged group activity, choose from an historical walking tour of Kilkenny City, a visit to Smithwick’s, a picnic in the park, a game of bowling or an afternoon spent exploring the Medieval Mile or Kilkenny Crafts Trails. We are happy to suggest the best places to visit to suit your group.
Every event is unique and special, and we are here to tailor it especially for you!
We have a range of group packages available with many complimentary inclusions. View our Group Packages for Kilkenny City.
Speak with our Reservations Team to enquire about availability and special group discount packages. Call Catherine on 056-7723388 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.