Congratulation to you both on your recent engagement, its a special time for you both as you plan your Dream Wedding Day. We are delighted to give you some tips to assist you along the way!
At the early stages of Wedding planning you naturally will have a lot of questions and we have many years of experience to assist you both along the way
1. The first thing to do is to make an appointment with the hotel to arrange a private wedding viewing of the ballroom and hotel. This is a great opportunity for you both to get a true feel for the hotel, the wedding team and all that the hotel has to offer you both for your Dream Wedding Day
2. Check out the hotels website and review the wedding section. Here you will find details on Wedding Packages, Kilkenny Civil Ceremonies, Capacities for the hotel, Menus, Drinks options and Wedding Reviews. By taking the time to browse this you will find that a lot of your questions will be answered and you may even begin to get an idea of what you both would like for your wedding day
3. Questions, Questions and more Questions!!! We can’t get enough of them. We do recommend that you make a list of all the questions you have prior to meeting with the wedding team so you can feel at ease knowing you have made a note of all the questions you would like to discuss when you both come in. Naturally we will go through a lot and discuss your wedding day in detail and it is important to us that you both feel you have had an opportunity to experience the hotel and imagine your Dream Wedding Day at the Kilkenny River Court Hotel
4. Give yourselves enough time at the planning stage and enjoy the private viewing of the hotel. It really gives you both an opportunity to get to know the hotel the team and to experience all the little touches that make a wedding day magical at the Kilkenny River Court Hotel
5. If you have an idea of wedding dates we can always check availability when you are in for your showaround and we do recommend if there is a date that is special to you both that we can hold this on a provisional basis while you are both considering options
6. More Questions!! You might find when you go home after the showaround that you think of something else, no problem we are available at the other end of the phone or email
7. Feel free to arrange a 2nd or 3rd Wedding Viewing, that what we are here for! bring a family member of close friend with you and we can also let you know upcoming dates for wedding afternoons and dates we have weddings booked in so you can see an actual wedding taking place in the hotel
Enjoy this special time and we do hope that these tips give you some assistance at the very early stages of Wedding Planning!
For more information please contact our Wedding Co-Ordinator firstname.lastname@example.org